I think that the revenge of seven (I’m still used to say book five ughhh) and the last season of sailor moon have or will have similarities. (though the last season of SM was out a long time ago)
- both Marina and Usagi lose their boyfriends (in the manga Usagi actually watched Mamoru, her boyfriends, dies, unlike in the anime)
- New allies joining the group! Adam in our fandom and the Starlights in SM
- I will break down in the end.
- I will cry a lot.
- Marina and Usagi getting more mature and powerful
- they hero’s boyfriend is back! (hopefully. I’m on denial, okay?)
- another long waiting.
- so much badass, Marina and Usagi kicks the enemy ass
- new powers :D
- a twist with the youngest in the group (Ella in our books and chibi chibi in SM)
- Usagi and Marina depressed :(
- let’s hope for a happy ending
We can admit The Fall of Five would have been a lot better if Marina sang “Let it go” when she stabbed Five with an icicle.
Why are periods a thing of imperfection? And if Loric girls don’t have periods, how do you think their bodies tell them they are ready to reproduce?
we were kidding.